There are three main types of platform to consider when selecting a platform, and each has their own pros and cons.
is a cost-effective, comprehensive solution aimed at launching your own casino in the shortest time possible, which inevitably saves time and money. Ideal for a quick start.
is a self-owned multifunctional online casino that gives you unlimited customisation opportunities. It is ideal for those who want control but not the technical headaches.
is a technical solution where the frontend design, coding and I.T. requirements are all in your hands. Ideal for those who want complete control.
Choosing the correct iGaming platform is one of the most important decisions to make whether you are doing a full online casino, sportsbook, offline casino or sports betting shop.
Make the mistake of picking the wrong platform and you could be wasting time and resources and losing players. Choosing a platform is akin to entering a long-term relationship, as the platform will be the backbone of your entire business.
There are many great and quality platforms to choose from, but it is important to consider which features to look for and what market you are targeting before selecting the platform.
The team at iGAM Consulting work with the providers and make the decision for you. We base our decisions on many factors and for each client. Some of the main areas we look at are listed below, but this merely a section of what we look at when choosing a platform for a client.
First, we determine the business needs:
- Are you looking for a fully-manageable, white label iGaming solution?
- Do you wish to be able to run a successful sports betting and casino service that is ready to use or quickly and easily integrate the software into your existing systems?
- Do you want to operate using your own gaming licenses or find an iGaming software solution that provides its own licenses?
- Are you wanting to use your own back-end or seamlessly integrate an existing back-end system?
Next, we look at customization options:
- The more customizable a system is, the more successful your online gaming business will become.
- You want to be able to flexibly create the sports betting and casino site that best fits your business requirements and allows you to quickly adapt to the fast-changing iGaming industry.
- Look for highly flexible solutions that enable you to choose from a wide selection of options, games, and features and let you have a say throughout the entire development process and onwards.
Checking the clients and providers of the platform is the next step:
- Look for an iGaming software provider that has an already established online reputation and a solid client base.
- A respectable provider will be working with numerous high-level gaming and payment providers and will be covering a wide range of regions.
- You can request feedback from existing operators to find out if the software solutions are up to their expectations.
Regulations in the iGaming industry are so important that the next step is checking a platform’s credentials:
- When evaluating different iGaming software providers, take a closer look at their credentials, history, and licenses.
- You want to know how they’ve been in business if they’re growing or downsizing if they have qualified professionals working in dedicated teams to ensure the quality and high performance of the services provided and if they have the necessary maturity and understanding of the industry to take your online gaming business to the next level.
Finally, look for competitive and unique features:
- You want to find an iGaming solution that has a competitive edge and offers a host of special features which are not likely to be found anywhere else. The more unique the product offering, the higher your chances of setting yourself apart from the competition.
- Don’t forget to search for an iGaming software provider with sufficient experience in the industry to be able to offer an outstanding gaming experience to its clients.
These are some of the steps we take when clients request our expert analysis and selection of platforms. We could go into the whole list, but it would be easier and quicker if you got in touch with one of our team who can find you the right platform.